-->

After Sex Video, Tulisa Named Sexiest Woman in the World


LONDON X-Factor judge, write Contostavlos, managed to seize the crown of England sexy model Rosie Huntington as the world's sexiest woman in FHM men's magazine version.

He also managed to beat twice winners of the world's sexiest woman, Cheryl Cole, who now occupies the second position. It marks the victory, he was wearing a sexy pose hotpans, jackets unbuttoned to show the bra for men's magazine, quoted from FHM, Wednesday (02/05/2012).

There are three photographs that appear in the magazine to signify his victory, the other two photographs, skirts and shirts with a permanent exhibit cleavage and a pose again he was back in her rocker style soundsystem.

Some time ago, the literature was dogged by problems since the release of her sex video with ex-boyfriend, Justin Edwards in cyberspace.

"Thank you for choosing me. This is a true honor and encourage my confidence, "said Tulisa comment on his victory.

"I am proud of myself and I was me. I am aware of many shortcomings, I was myself. The photo was made ​​FHM sexiest photo I've ever done. I am quite ashamed to look sexy, I also do not want to appear naked in front of the camera. This award will continue my shelf in the fireplace, maybe all my life, "he explained.


Thanks: Okezone

1 Response to "After Sex Video, Tulisa Named Sexiest Woman in the World"

Unknown mengatakan...

Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting post keep it up.

Bryce Canyon Hiking Trials

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel